cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Display Cropped on Status Bar

slightlyusedpsx
Star II

Screenshot_20230512-215728_Settings.png

I use a 12 hour clock, my phone is not rooted. When the clock is displaying 4 numbers (i.e. not 10,11, or 12 for they hour) the issue is not there. The time is shown correctly when the notification shade is pulled down. I am using the display options shown in the screenshot. When I change the display or font size the problem goes away. When I change back to my preferred setting, the problem reoccurs shortly thereafter.

Screenshot_20230518-205716_Settings.png

3 REPLIES 3

polishzenfone
Star II

I have the same

tochmi
Zen Master I

It's an issue that arose with the latest .113 update. It is reported and in the next update they will solve it. Seee in this forum and response:

https://zentalk.asus.com/t5/zenfone-9/status-bar-s-clock-alignment-problem-on-zenfone-9-patch-ww-eu-

33/td-p/365718 

In my case, I get the "do not disturb" icon twice and the clock also aligns badly.

We are very close to an update. ROG Phone 6 and Zenfone 8 has just received an update. Zenfone 9 I hope it doesn't take long.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.