eduardomcp
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 9 16/256GB
Firmware Version: WW_32.2040.2040.23
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: every time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): share menu
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi, maybe this is an android feature and not a zenfone issue, but I'm new to this android layout and there is something bothering me a lot, maybe someone can help.
When you touch the share option on any app, the share menu shows up with a first row of (supposedly) recent contacts (which is a great option if I can have my real recent contacts there), and other rows with recent apps.
The thing is, the recent users that show up aren't the usual people I share content with, and it makes no sense to see those contacts there every time I want to share something and have to dig up the app I want to share on and then select the contact to share with.
I've searched twice all the phone settings options for anything that would allow me to personalize, also tried to long-touch all over the share menu popup to see if I could change anything but to no success...
I believe the answer must be way too obvious, but if someone can help I'd be very thankful.

2 REPLIES 2

Mansi_ASUS
Hey @eduardomcp, this sounds like an Android issue. You can probably try to pin the apps that you use frequently within the share menu.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.