cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One week with Zenfone 9

Gabrieltg
Rising Star I
Hello,
I have the Zenfone 9 a week. Compared to the Z8 the Z9 is simply an evolution worth buying.
Better design. A few millimeters smaller and improved camera. Maybe a few more hours of battery.
A fail:I
t doesn't have a notification LED.
Incomprehensible. I'll get used to it.
The Z8 has given me no problems. It is very good phone and good camera too. Some very natural and little processed photos. Something better in Z9.
I am very happy with the change.
11 REPLIES 11

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
How about heat?
It is hot like zenfone 8 when you use it for playing games?

ma_van_drunen
Star III
How is the fingerprint reader of the ZF9?

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Lord_Messi

How about heat?

It is hot like zenfone 8 when you use it for playing games?

View post
From what I could see from youtubers the ZF9 seems to handle the chip ok, its not full power obviously but it seems ASUS did actually tweak it to sustain performance without throttling, so its basicially underclocking itself which means stable experience.

Ols
Star I
Gabrieltg

Hello,

I have the Zenfone 9 a week. Compared to the Z8 the Z9 is simply an evolution worth buying.

Better design. A few millimeters smaller and improved camera. Maybe a few more hours of battery.

A fail:I

t doesn't have a notification LED.

Incomprehensible. I'll get used to it.

The Z8 has given me no problems. It is very good phone and good camera too. Some very natural and little processed photos. Something better in Z9.

I am very happy with the change.

One week with Zenfone 9
Where did you get zf9? I live in NY, I was thinking to get zf9 and I contact Asus-USA and they said that zf9 is not available in US and they don't know when it will be... Instead they offer me a $100 discount if I get zf8!!!!