This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification Tray Bug

Sermog
Star II

Notification tray looks collapsed, for the first stage, if no notification is present, completely unusable.

1. Model Name: Zenfone 9
  2. Firmware Version: WW_34.0304.2004.87
  3. Rooted or not: Non Rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always
6 REPLIES 6

Mansi_ASUS

Hey @Sermog,

Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to my attention. I have reported the issue to the R&D department.

How is it possible this kind of bug did notice before release? And how come it cant be fixed in one 1 day after reported?

I suppose you meant to say "How it could be possible that such bug wasn't noticed before the release" and I can agree with that, it looks like there's a miscomunication between front end and back end programming, such, maybe some bugs reported in the way the phone handles the memory management have been fixed all while unadvertedly some other component have been let's say corrupted and gone unnoticed after the compiling, then let's say front end has done it's job reporting and back end didn't fixed, or else, front end didn't even do the job and just gave it a go, like I have already experienced with the Xiaomi Mi A2 with the 2020 release that bricked multiple phones. I can't say for sure on whom the responsabiliy falls but I believe the problem should be handled by the whole and hopefully to bring out the problem and fix it now that it's clarified and put to light.

kahlensi
Star II

i have the same problem. right after zhe update...