JustAnOpossum
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 9 C version
Firmware Version: WW_32.2040.2040.28
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Every time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have the Zenfone 9 C version I bought directly from the ASUS website. On the device specs it lists n41 as supported. But I can't get a n41 signal on TMobile. I can only get b71 5G and not B41. I have tried everywhere and I am only getting b71. The modem supports band 41 5g it seems like in theroy. It looks like on reddit someone discovered that it was a carrier aggregation problem.
Is it possible to fix this problem and has anyone else not been able to get n41 5G? I don't want to send the phone back

7 REPLIES 7

keren_ASUS
JustAnOpossum

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/233492#Comment_233492

There isn't an icon to DM you

View post
Hey there, I will send you a message, you will see the notification on the top right menu icons. Thank you!

wfoley
Star I
I'm also experiencing some pretty slow speeds on my new Zenfone 9 compared to my previous phone (OnePlus 8T) on Mint Mobile. I've worked with Mint Mobile customer support adjusting APN settings to no avail (also sent a new SIM card, didn't help).
Is this an issue that is correctable via update? @keren_ASUS I've also confirmed the settings you shared are enabled, would you please DM me as well? Would be happy to take a look at this with you. Thank you!

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.