These items are dealbreakers for my experience with the Asus camera app and it would be nice to see fixes for them. It would also improve the overall experience and make it one of the best smartphones for photography and video making out there.
- Double tap the power button to open the camera not starting in the last mode the camera was in (it will always start in normal photo mode). Also, it would be good to have specific shortcuts for each mode, like double tap for pro video and triple tap for pro photo
- Super wide in pro recording
- Option to turn off the gimbal (you can do that in OpenCamera by turning "on" the app's video stabilization and it will override the gimbal default operation and keep it fixed)
- Auto ISO limiting for pro recording and pro photo
- Only RAW in the pro photo, not RAW + JPG. it takes too long to process and be ready to take another photo. Burst mode would be nice too, but what matters is a low-delay shutter (for both taking the photo and being ready for the next one).
- 24fps for lower than 8K resolutions.
Solved! Go to Solution.