Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 9
Firmware Version: 2040.2040
Rooted or not: Yes. But issue was there before root also
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Latest Duo Lingo, Falou etc
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
- While mic works fine on camera, calls (Both on/off loudspeaker), 3rd party camera apps, whatsapp recording, the mic doesn't work at all with some apps like Shazam, DuoLingo or Falou. This is bringing me on my nerves!
- Even when notification sound is turned to zero, some apps like facebook notifications make sound. I don't understand why it is following the ringer volume and not the notification volume.
- When I get a notification while I am using an app. The app dissapears and I see the homescreen wallpaper until the the pop up notification is gone or swiped. [Automatically fixed. Don't know how. It wasn't an update]
- Camera shutter is slow af. A minor movement of the subject ruins the image. Cannot take pictures of little kids or pets at all!
-Camera oversharpens images. Much more than Pixels. Mostly its okay but it ruins some pictures everyday.
- Smoothes skin too much in portrait mode, even when beauty mode is turned off.
While there are other issues too, I find these to be fixable and most annoying.
Asus please look into it!