This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone got the 33.0804.2060.204 Update for Zenfone 9?

phelo
Star I

So im one of the few people who managed to unlock their zenfone 9s bootloader before the unlock tool went down. This also means that i no longer get any OTA updates. That dont bother me, i almost always update my phones manually with the files available from the brands website. Thing is, the "newest" update available for the zenfone 9 on ASUS website is .142 update which i currently have. My issue is that the .142 update is roughly 7 months behind on the security patches. It is in fact NOT the newest update available, thats the .204 version which for some reason was only published as an OTA. That is NOT okay on a phone that cost me almost 800 euro. Ive contacted Asus support but no answer from them so far. So i guess ill also check here while i wait. Maybe someone has dumped it from their phone or something.

2 REPLIES 2

tochmi
Zen Master I

I have the .204 update and received it via OTA, of course. (Well, I just upgraded to the Android 14 beta a few minutes ago.)
Wait for technical service. Anyway, there was a warning of different problems unlocking the phone.
Precisely because a product costs me a lot of money, I don't handle it, no matter how much I use official tools.
Again, if you have your phone under warranty, talk to tech support to get it locked again.

Relocating is not a solution. Asus uploading the firmware is. We unlocked for a reason, we'd like to stay that way