This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wifi not work zenfone 8 after android 13 upgrade

beresyit
Star II

exactly 1 year of using asus zenfone 8 suddenly wifi doesn't work, hotspot doesn't work, and GPS doesn't work properly. all this started when I upgraded to android 13.
the warranty has ended suddenly an event like this happened. can I get an additional warranty?
previously I never experienced problems while using android 12

83 REPLIES 83

Leon2
Star II

I too have the same problem, can you help the resolve the issue?

Leon2
Star II

I have the same problem with my asus zenfone 8 where i can't connect my phone to my wifi or sending hotspot. I don't remember doing an accident that may cause this problem or even any recent accident. I do have a broken back cover but that accident was already 1 year ago and my phone still works normaly until just couple of month ago this year when i have an software update i expirience this problem, and when i bring my phone to asus Bali, they ask me to fix the back cover first when that was not very necessary. And looking at zentalk i've seen that there are quite number of people that have the same problem as me and most fortunate enough to have their problems solved by Asus through the zentalk. Thus i would appriciate a respond from Asus so that i can use my phone normaly again. 

Leon2
Star II

Hello Asus, is there any solution can be done to the problem that i was facing? I haven't been able to use my phone normally since then, and this problem has been affecting my daily use. I was very disappointed by this problem, i still want to believe that Asus can make a great phone despite what people says but after this problem i started to doubt my decission a little. 

Just a little doubt? I dumped this phone after they weren't able to solve it after two weeks. It's been months for most of us. And all the private messaging won't help you from the moderators. This really needs media attention.

Solved at Asus authorized service center,