This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warranty in another country

Hello everyone. I would like to ask the representatives of Asus about the guarantee. I live in the city of Almaty (Kazakhstan) and it is sometimes problematic to buy a motherboard of an expensive segment from us. I bought a motherboard in a store in another country and they delivered it to my place of residence, why can't I get a warranty service at the official asus service center and I am left without a guarantee, I have a purchase receipt and a customs tax receipt that the motherboard was brought to another country officially with all tax payments. Tell me how to be in this situation and can I hope that Asus will give me a guarantee in my country?
1 REPLY 1

Aryan202
Community Legend I
vzhivkov_boris

Hello everyone. I would like to ask the representatives of Asus about the guarantee. I live in the city of Almaty (Kazakhstan) and it is sometimes problematic to buy a motherboard of an expensive segment from us. I bought a motherboard in a store in another country and they delivered it to my place of residence, why can't I get a warranty service at the official asus service center and I am left without a guarantee, I have a purchase receipt and a customs tax receipt that the motherboard was brought to another country officially with all tax payments. Tell me how to be in this situation and can I hope that Asus will give me a guarantee in my country?

Warranty in another country
Asus phones only have local warranty so you can only claim it from where you bought your phone from,if the phone is an different model you'll have to pay for the servicing in your local asus shop
There's no international warranty coverage for Asus phones