This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoLTE/WiFi calling (in Poland)

Vismaior
Star III
Are you planning to include volte service in Poland? Soon they will switch off our 3g and the phone will be thrown away. this is not a small problem. please deal with the polish operators
50 REPLIES 50

Vismaior
Star III

I'm bumping it up, maybe someone can hear us  ? still not working on android  13 @Irene2_ASUS @fussion_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS

Hello everyone,

ZF8 does support VoLTE and VoWifi on Android 13. Can you please help us out with this ifo:

1. The system version
2. could you give more details on how it's not working for you
3. How can we reproduce this issue?
4. Does the problem happen in specific locations? 

Thank you! 

Vismaior
Star III

@keren_ASUS 

WW_33.0210.0210.296

currently volte alone does not work, wifi calling works. My operator (orange) explains this by the fact that it is impossible to get along with you. I have to enter the code  every time I switch on the phone for it to work wifi calling.unfortunately volte does not work, it worked for a while. please do something about it my operator will soon switch off the 3g network.currently volte is not working at all.volte does not work in any location

it really is no longer funny, it was a flagship phone and soon I will be left talking over a 2g network

Plamitzer
Star I

Up. Njumobile/Orange is going to demise 3g network in 2 months.

mp3zenek
Star II

Też bym był wdzięczny jak bo ktoś coś z tym zrobił, właśnie kupiłem Zenfone 10 i w Orange niestety nie działa 😞