This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen mirroring with Jeep Renegade 2023 Uconnect midia center

Fonseca
Star I

I am unable to connect my Zenfone 8 to the multimedia system of the 2023 Jeep Renegade via Bluetooth in order to wirelessly screen mirror. Does anyone know the reason or the correct procedure to do it? Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

keren_ASUS

Hi @Fonseca 

Can you try to:

1. Test your phone with another car + another phone with your car to see if this issue only happens on the specific phone/ car. 

2. Share what Android auto, google app versions you have

Also, I suggest you restart your infotainment system. This can sometimes create a fresh connection between your phone and the car. 

1. Test your phone with another car + another phone with your car to see if this issue only happens on the specific phone/ car. 

I tried to pair my Zenfone 8 with another car, but I couldn't do it either. Using an iPhone, the pairing works in my car.

2. Share what Android auto, google app versions you have

Android Auto version: 9.9.632624-release

Google app version: 14.26.9.28.arm64

Android 13 version: 33.0210.0210.296 

Also, I suggest you restart your infotainment system. This can sometimes create a fresh connection between your phone and the car. 

It´s a brand new car. It never worked.

Fonseca
Star I

After erasing the Bluetooth memory and attempting to establish a new connection with the car's multimedia system, I managed to make it work. Note that it's also necessary to authorize wireless mirroring in the Android Auto settings.