This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor voice quality

qualinn
Star II
I have this phone from yesterday and I have notice that voice quality during phone calls is very poor 😕
People in their phones also told me that their hear me not to good.
Is it normal for that phone? Cheaper phones have better phonecall quality like this one. Im very dissapointed 😞
57 REPLIES 57

mihhail1988
Star II
qualinn

There is the newest firmware

img-20210519-115043.jpg

View post
Yes i already installed it and nothing is changed. Still have no HD call or Volte available in Estonia. My operator Telia have volte enabled and says that i have to talk to Asus. When i make call then my network changes from 4G+ to H.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
mihhail1988

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/167476#Comment_167476

Yes i already installed it and nothing is changed. Still have no HD call or Volte available in Estonia. My operator Telia have volte enabled and says that i have to talk to Asus. When i make call then my network changes from 4G+ to H.

View post
Did you try reinsertion of sim card for network having stability issue and do you use 2 sim or single sim? Network for which sim is unstable can you try to insert that same sim in another Sim slot?? And check again if behaviour is still the same.??

qualinn
Star II
No matter which sim slot is used. On both is the same problem.

mihhail1988
Star II
qualinn

No matter which sim slot is used. On both is the same problem.

View post
Yepp... Same here😭

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
How is the call quality if you're calling via whatsapp/viber/messenger etc?
I'm guessing you say sound quality is low because you're used to VoLTE. All I can say is that we're continuously working on getting it enabled on more and more operators worldwide.