This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor quality of outgoing calls (voLTE, voWiFi) on ZENFONE 8; cutting words, robotic sound

arielsajda
Rising Star II
Hi,
when I call via voLTE or voWiFi and someone picks up, the call sounds good, but after a while it starts to sound very bad. When I answer (even one word), it's ok again (listening to the interlocutor) for a while, and then the same... I barely can understand words.
Other users with ZF8 has same issues.
voLTE and voWiFi - the same issue. The signal is full... T-Mobile PL, and WiFi 600Mb/s.
I'm on latest release *.89
80 REPLIES 80

arielsajda
Rising Star II
Hey, enabling voLTE and voWiFi on Orange PL network SIM card with secret code makes it work perfect. No intereferred stupid sound and loss of quality. After reboot There is a need to activate services with code in dialer again and it works since 2 days for now. I've done 3 restarts for now.
State before entering code to dialer with orange sim:
image.png
State after enetering code in dialer with Orange SIM:
image.png
HD and WIFICALLING icon available while making a call.
image.png

zaborski73
Star II
arielsajda

Hey, enabling voLTE and voWiFi on Orange PL network SIM card with secret code makes it work perfect. No intereferred stupid sound and loss of quality. After reboot There is a need to activate services with code in dialer again and it works since 2 days for now. I've done 3 restarts for now.

image.png

image.png

image.png

View post
Podaj proszę te kody

arielsajda
Rising Star II
zaborski73

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/226898#Comment_226898

Podaj proszę te kody

View post
*#*#3642623344#*#*
Wklejasz w dialer i zielona słuchawka. Potem w ustawieniach sieci włączasz voLTE i voWiFi. Jeśli będzie włączone to wyłącz i włącz 🙂

babol
Star III
arielsajda

image.png

image.png

image.png

View post
Hi,
I entered the code (I'm also on Orange PL - nju like you) and my settings menu looks differently than yours.
In the SIM menu from your screenshot have a setting called "Połączenia 4G" instead of "VoLTE". I have enabled both (also VoWifi setting placed elsewhere) but its doesn't work. I tried with airplane mode and wifi on and I can't call anyone.
Could you please let me know what is the software version you are using? I don't know what might be the reason for other settings namings apart from that..

arielsajda
Rising Star II
babol

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/226898#Comment_226898

Hi,

I entered the code (I'm also on Orange PL - nju like you) and my settings menu looks differently than yours.

In the SIM menu from your screenshot have a setting called "Połączenia 4G" instead of "VoLTE". I have enabled both (also VoWifi setting placed elsewhere) but its doesn't work. I tried with airplane mode and wifi on and I can't call anyone.

Could you please let me know what is the software version you are using? I don't know what might be the reason for other settings namings apart from that..

View post
Latest version *.122