This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor quality of outgoing calls (voLTE, voWiFi) on ZENFONE 8; cutting words, robotic sound

arielsajda
Rising Star II
Hi,
when I call via voLTE or voWiFi and someone picks up, the call sounds good, but after a while it starts to sound very bad. When I answer (even one word), it's ok again (listening to the interlocutor) for a while, and then the same... I barely can understand words.
Other users with ZF8 has same issues.
voLTE and voWiFi - the same issue. The signal is full... T-Mobile PL, and WiFi 600Mb/s.
I'm on latest release *.89
80 REPLIES 80

Cyslawo
Rising Star II
That's nice you guys found solution for your problems, but i would like to stay in TMobile. Problems are still present here, while all other phones i know are working great in TMobile, with much better audio quality than on Zenfone. Dear Asus team please try your best, it's more than a year with this phone, and 1/3 priced phones still delivers better.

Cyslawo
Rising Star II
I've tested Orange, quality and stability of volte calls are really good, but it worked for half of the day for me, and they blocked me.

babol
Star III
Actually it also stopped working for me yesterday.... 😕

Cyslawo
Rising Star II
I will test this also in Orange Flex (I heard, that they dont block phonses in flex), however I'm starting to loose my patience to this phone and whole brand. Was thinking about Zenfone 9, but it will be probably Samsung or something like this.

arielsajda
Rising Star II
babol

Actually it also stopped working for me yesterday.... 😕

View post
Prepaid, flex abo czy nju?