This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ブートローダーのアンロック(Bootloader Unlock)

r_kato
Star I

私はスマートフォンの所有者として、Bootloader Unlockを突然勝手に閉鎖したASUSに強く抗議します。Bootloader Unlockは、スマートフォンのカスタマイズに必要な機能です。私達はお金を払ってスマートフォンを購入したので、そのスマートフォンは消費者のものです。メーカーによって制限がかけられた状態というのは、消費者の所有権や自由を侵害するものです。メーカーは、ニーズや要望、それに加えて購入時にした約束に応えるべきです。速やかにBootloader Unlockの閉鎖を撤回し、消費者に謝罪することを求めます。Bootloader Unlockは、スマートフォンの所有者の権利です。メーカーは、その権利を尊重することをお願いします。

As a smartphone owner, I strongly protest ASUS for abruptly closing Bootloader Unlock without my permission.Bootloader Unlock is a necessary feature to customize my smartphone. We paid for a smartphone and the smartphone belongs to the consumer. Being restricted by the manufacturer is a violation of the consumer's ownership rights and freedoms. The manufacturer should be responsive to our needs and desires, plus the promises made at the time of purchase. I ask that you promptly withdraw the closure of Bootloader Unlock and apologize to the consumer.Bootloader Unlock is the right of the smartphone owner. We ask that manufacturers respect that right.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

1 REPLY 1

ToKrCZ
Star III

Well, good luck with that. Asus is clearly dead at this point. Never buy anything from Asus ever again. I would rather burn my money then to buy anything from Asus.