This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 7 scheduled charging issues

DesuraBuritzu
Star I
When I activate the option, and set it from 16:00 to 7:00 (next morning), I get notification that says "Dynamic charging will be activated from 13:05 to 21:00". I don't know why it doesn't work. Also when I activate slow charging, get the notification about it being activated and turn off the phone, when I click the powerbutton to see it's battery state, it says "hypercharge".
4 REPLIES 4

DesuraBuritzu
Star I
Also sometimes it just doesn't activate even though it is activated in settings.

CVonC
Rising Star II
Hmm mine seems to be working no probs

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
DesuraBuritzu

When I activate the option, and set it from 16:00 to 7:00 (next morning), I get notification that says "Dynamic charging will be activated from 13:05 to 21:00". I don't know why it doesn't work. Also when I activate slow charging, get the notification about it being activated and turn off the phone, when I click the powerbutton to see it's battery state, it says "hypercharge".

Try to factory data reset your device & your problem will get fixed.
Go to settings>system>reset options>erase all data
Remember before performing Factory data reset please dont forget to backup your important data as it will erase everything.
I can assure you this because i use to face this same problem with my Zenfone 5z for scheduled charging and that only got fixed after factory reset.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
DesuraBuritzu

you need to clear the storage of your power master app