wirazo
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 7 Pro
Firmware Version: WW-30.41.69.170
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi,
I Rooted my Zefone 7 last year, I've been using it like this for some time, after I started having issues with banking apps, then 2 months ago I relocked the bootloader, and wiped all data in order to have a clean firmware install with the Android 11 version 30.41.69.170 (no root now). So yesterday, after browsing Asus website I read there was another firmware update, WW-30.41.69.174.
The strange thing here is that despite I relocked again the bootloader, there is no OTA update, do you know if ASUS is still blacklisting phones with unlocked/relocked bootloader?

Regards
6 REPLIES 6

Roystoys
Zen Master III
wirazo

Thanks, I have just upgraded to Android 12, however, I lost some features, let's hope for a new update to solve this bugs.

View post
Some features have moved,some merged and ,some have new names but yes some seem to have gone. It's a bit like driving a brand new car,it takes a little time to find out what all the little buttons and switches do or where are the settings for certain stuff

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.