joebhoy
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: zenfone 7
Firmware Version: latest
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: every time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

As above I was very happy with my phone until lately it has stopped playing my ringtone when people call me
i have even tried selecting ASUS own ringtones instead of the MP3 I was using before but still im getting the same ringtone.
it is quite low and sounds more like an alarm tone, so I have missed a few calls due to this .

can anyone help please

1 REPLY 1

Van_Franzen
Star III
screenshot-20220413-145917021.png
I had almost the same problem. Mine was the volume tuner/rocker after the new update, where Asus implements the Asus Volume Adjustment.
Once i deselected this feature and used back the classic volume control i had no more issue, clearly a bug. (Yes i restarted, reset and rebooted the device nothing changed).Using the new Asus volume feature i got low sound even if it was at 100 % and I don't use smart ringtone .
So yep try this metod , switch to classic leveler in sound options if you are using the new Asus one and see if it works. ✌️