edddd
Rising Star I
Model Name: Zenfone 7 Pro
Firmware Version: 30.41.69.112
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Phone
=========================================================
I have 3 Wifis and just recently I bought a proper Wifi 6 router (this is the 3rd Wifi). I connected the phone and everything seemed fine at first. I quickly noticed that the device keeps jumping off the Wifi 6 to Wifi 5 router every few hours. Whenever I connect to Wifi 6 router, all is fine, but soon it jumps over to a Wifi 5 router. Now I explicitly deleted all Wifi 5 connections in the phone. This morning I noticed that the phone jumped off to mobile data. I left home and came back, it doesn't even want to try to connect to Wifi 6 router by itself. I ALWAYS HAVE TO MANUALLY SELECT THE WIFI, EVEN IF IT'S IN RANGE AND RIGHT THERE IN THE LIST.
I am really getting frustrated now.
The camera is great, nearly perfect. But, wow, this device takes the cake for the stupidest and most peculiar little bugs everywhere I have ever seen on any device!
Automatic switch to data when no internet on Wifi: disabled (two times - why do you have two separate settings for this, just why?!?)
HyperFusion: disabled
Wifi is never turned off.
All the other devices have no problem with this router (Archer AX73).
I used to come home, throw my phone on the table and forget it until next morning, but now I need to be careful and obsessed that it might blow up some day because maybe it will forget when to stop charging the battery because I did not swap sides of the USB-C cable...
0 REPLIES 0