This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey Asus! Show us some love :) Camera quality; quick settings panel, Android 12 permissions... and m

slimghost
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: 7 Pro
Firmware Version: .250 (A12)
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: hilarious and annoying
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): search the title and the other users topics
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
First off all: this is not hate.
Recently updated with lots of hope to Android 12. I am coming and having Asus Zenfone since ZF4. Not to much, not to little. A long story to tell if I have to do so, considering why I am a little bit disappointed. Still, going on topic:
Camera app, actually the results of the photos , at least for the nature, are big time disappointing. In the attachment the photos are looking like a "shaved broccoli"
Quick settings panel: I know that we have "one hand mode" separately, but why we should use it to have in a comfortable position our thumbs to access toe brightness slider? And not to mention the rest of the panel. Android 11 was way easier for this.
All of the sudden, some apps get a "denial" for the permissions (ex.: WhatsApp) and I had to set taht manually, in order to have to names back , Agenda accordingly
Please admins and mods: scroll the forum and... the internet, many ZF 7 users have plenty of requirements. Asus, don't sat that our (actually yours) device is old , but much more responsive, the users can do much more positive feedback, even they are stuck on your ZF "x" device
@Irene2_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @ anyone who dare to respond
Cheers!

5 REPLIES 5

slimghost
Rising Star I
p-20220607-191603.jpg
slimghost

1. Model Name: 7 Pro
  2. Firmware Version: .250 (A12)
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: hilarious and annoying
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): search the title and the other users topics

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

Recently updated with lots of hope to Android 12. I am coming and having Asus Zenfone since ZF4. Not to much, not to little. A long story to tell if I have to do so, considering why I am a little bit disappointed. Still, going on topic:

Camera app, actually the results of the photos , at least for the nature, are big time disappointing. In the attachment the photos are looking like a "shaved broccoli"

Quick settings panel: I know that we have "one hand mode" separately, but why we should use it to have in a comfortable position our thumbs to access toe brightness slider? And not to mention the rest of the panel. Android 11 was way easier for this.

All of the sudden, some apps get a "denial" for the permissions (ex.: WhatsApp) and I had to set taht manually, in order to have to names back , Agenda accordingly

Please admins and mods: scroll the forum and... the internet, many ZF 7 users have plenty of requirements. Asus, don't sat that our (actually yours) device is old , but much more responsive, the users can do much more positive feedback, even they are stuck on your ZF "x" device

Cheers!

Hey Asus! Show us some love 🙂 Camera quality; quick settings panel, Android 12 permissions... and m
Example of "shaved broccoli".
"We love photo"

AlexS97
Star III
slimghost

p-20220607-191603.jpg

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/61200/hey-asus-show-us-some-love-camera-quality-quick-setting...

Example of "shaved broccoli".

"We love photo"

View post
Hi! I still have android 11 and I would like to see what they changed before updating to android 12, can you post a screenshot with the new quick settings panel and charging animation please? 😀

slimghost
Rising Star I
alexandru.sarau

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/215115#Comment_215115

Hi! I still have android 11 and I would like to see what they changed before updating to android 12, can you post a screenshot with the new quick settings panel and charging animation please? 😀

View post
Well, there is the QS panel and you may see in the end of the video the default charging animation of Android 12. Same animation also when the screen it is locked and the charger is plugged. About the QS panel, as I said, cannot be swiped all the way to the bottom and the brightness slider it is available only on top, you should to swipe first with the "one hand mode" and then after to swipe the QS panel and so you'll get the slider in the middle of the now scaled screen, being much more easier to reach by your thumbs

vadim771
Star II
slimghost

1. Model Name: 7 Pro
  2. Firmware Version: .250 (A12)
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: hilarious and annoying
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): search the title and the other users topics

Cheers!

Hey Asus! Show us some love 🙂 Camera quality; quick settings panel, Android 12 permissions... and m
also all animations is very laggy now, and zoom in standard camera app is terrible and laggy too, especially while recording video