This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken proximity sensor prevents camera from flipping.

tommydotwav
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS670KS
Firmware Version: WW-31.0210.0210.292
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Ever since my proximity sensor stopped working, I cannot switch the camera to selfie, it displays a message that says 'Camera cannot flip. Please make sure nothing is obstructing it'.
It is a hardware problem for sure, I took the phone to a technician and told me it is a cpu issue, that replacing the sensor wouldn't fix the problem.
I would like to kindly plead the developers, that they could launch an update that prevents this message from appearing when the proximity sensor is not working. I wouldn't have to sell the phone if you help me with this.
Thank you very much.

2 REPLIES 2

keren_ASUS
HI @tommydotwav
Unfortunately, you should take your phone to your nearest ASUS service center. We apologize for any inconvenience.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.