Van_Franzen
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 7 pro
Firmware Version: WW_ 31.0210.0210.250
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Since Android 12
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
So i updated my Zenfone 7 pro to android 12 last week and for now it's performing really good (speaking of battery it really performs good , much better than A11). Now the system works fine, and the overall tasks, system navigation, compatibility apps works good.
One thing has changed since A12 update. The performance on benchmark...now i now that benchmarks doesn't tell the truth in every day usage of a device... But you know decreasing performance it's not a wise choice... Now it might be for battery performance... But when i was on A10 the battery was better than A11 without performance loss.
I'll upload the following tests I've done on geekbench 5. (And yes i already done a factory reset).
The first is on July 4 2022 (android 12)
Single: 927 / Multi: 2979
The second one is on January 23 2022 (android 11)
Single 994 / Multi 3394
screenshot-20220604-152325773-281-29.png
screenshot-20220604-152320554-1.jpg
So in the end nothing much has changed from the update , but seeing performance being cutted in this way... Is a bit bothersome.
Once again A12 works well in its overall performance. It's a 90 % positive feedback for A12 btw.
1 REPLY 1

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.