04-27-2021 03:17 AM
04-29-2021 02:46 AM
programist567If you still have warranty, then please contact your local service center. It's quite possible that they either need to inject your device with some code or swap the motherboard to be able to unlock your bootloader again.
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: ZenFone 6 ZS630KL(I01WD)
- Firmware Version: WW_18.0610.2103.137
- Rooted or not: No
- Frequency of occurrence: always
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): UnlockTool_184.108.40.206
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
Hello. I am having an issue with unlocking my bootloader(it was unlocked before). The unlock tool says me that there was unknown error with code
104. After examining logs I have found out that it fails to load library called
libunlock.asus.soand also it is unable to get my serial number. @Anders_ASUS @Christine_ASUS could you please help me getting my bootloader unlocked.
ZS630KL Unlock tool bug