This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 6 Battery Life went down after update to Android 10...

Judan
Star II
Has anyone else noticed this......
The battery that used to last me for two whole days on my everyday tasks is now discharging very quickly as fast as a single day and that too even when I am not doing too many tasks.
It seems after the update the battery life has gone down.
If anyone else has experienced the same problem please reply and If anyone knows the solution then help..
32 REPLIES 32

pcbona
Star I
I, too have the same issue as everyone in this forum. Had the Android 10 update 2 weeks ago (based in Switzerland). Before, after 2 days I still had around 30% of battery. Now, unchanged habits, i barely get thru the day. Mostly, i have a battery warning (15%) when going to sleep, but it happened once or twice that my phone shut down cause of low battery charging level. I, too get the battery draining apps notification every 15min pointing out that i have to close org.codeaurora.snap (prevents system from sleeping). This seems like an Asus installed application to me, since the Asus gaming LED controlling application (have an Asus mainboard on my PC) is called Aura.
I had the Gcam mod on the phone, but i deleted it a week ago, since it didnt work anymore with android 10. Battery situation did not change. If noone has viable solution to this, how can i downgrade to Android 9?

Norby
Star I
While it might not be a straightforward Android 10 problem for me, (because a week ago it was working perfectly with it), but now my Zenfone 6's battery can barely last A DAY. It went from 30% to 0% overnight, with 0 apps open, no automatic starts, internet, gps, and everything turned off. Battery condition is still at max, the battery optimizing app says everything is good. But this is anything, but good.... Any ideas?

Tanmay_hegde
Star I
Norby

While it might not be a straightforward Android 10 problem for me, (because a week ago it was working perfectly with it), but now my Zenfone 6's battery can barely last A DAY. It went from 30% to 0% overnight, with 0 apps open, no automatic starts, internet, gps, and everything turned off. Battery condition is still at max, the battery optimizing app says everything is good. But this is anything, but good.... Any ideas?

View post
Yeah bro.. urs was 30to zero but in my case it is 95 to zero