This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the new ZenTalk for ZenFone 6!

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hey all ASUS Fans!
With the upcoming launch of our ZenFone 6 that truly Defies Ordinary, we are also launching the new ZenTalk (currently we are phasing in the ZenFone 6 category and later on we will also migrate ZenFone 5). 
Keep checking this section for the latest on ZenFone 6!
/CH
85 REPLIES 85

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
kalmah said:
WHEN JE KOUPIT ZENFONE 6 V EVROPĚ, ČEKÁ SE NA 6 TÝDEN A JE NEKUPUJÍ, NENÍ K DISPOZICI / ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA
Hi , three models are listed as in-stock on our Czech web shop;
https://eshop.asus.com/cs-CZ/zenfone-6

Baby
Star II
CH_ASUS said:
Hey all ASUS Fans!
With the upcoming launch of our ZenFone 6 that truly Defies Ordinary, we are also launching the new ZenTalk (currently we are phasing in the ZenFone 6 category and later on we will also migrate ZenFone 5). 
/CH
Hello Asus,
I want to know about Zen apps. Zen apps are not available in Zenfone 6z because of its clear android. When will these apps available? Missing zenapps too much.?

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Baby

CH_ASUS said:

Hey all ASUS Fans!
/CH

Hello Asus,
I want to know about Zen apps. Zen apps are not available in Zenfone 6z because of its clear android. When will these apps available? Missing zenapps too much.?
View post
Hi
May I ask which Zen App you are referring to?

Baby
Star II
Hi
Morning greetings
Want to know about super notes, to do list.
And also want to know about app lock feature.

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
Baby

Hi

Morning greetings

Want to know about super notes, to do list.

And also want to know about app lock feature.

View post
Don't post irrelevant topics on random threads. Create a separate thread for your issues