This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the new ZenTalk for ZenFone 6!

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hey all ASUS Fans!
With the upcoming launch of our ZenFone 6 that truly Defies Ordinary, we are also launching the new ZenTalk (currently we are phasing in the ZenFone 6 category and later on we will also migrate ZenFone 5). 
Keep checking this section for the latest on ZenFone 6!
/CH
85 REPLIES 85

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
kalmah said:
Zadejte svůj komentářZENFONE 6 I have already ordered one month, but still not in stock / CZECH REPUBLIC /, it is a shame that ASUS does not manage to supply the seller to satisfy orders- I promised that the sale will be in early August, so hopefully I will wait
Very sorry for your wait. I see that our european e-shop has stock on ZenFone 6 now though? Perhaps not the specific configuration you are looking for?

https://eshop.asus.com/cs-CZ/zenfone-6

Br
CH

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
gggson999 said:
can be informed when officially available in Indonesia and how to order Zenfone 6 special edition in Indonesia. thanks
Hi
Unfortunately we do not have access to this information, apologies for not being able to more clearly answer your question.

Br
CH

Hello my 6z keeps restarting after usage of sometimes. It kept happening since the last update. What may be the reason ? Anyone help ?? Have put lot of trust and investment on this fone 😕

_jis_
Zen Master III
Hello my 6z keeps restarting after usage of sometimes. It kept happening since the last update. What may be the reason ? Anyone help ?? Have put lot of trust and investment on this fone 😕
Just search this forum for a few threads about restarting after 167 or 174 update.

kalmah
Rising Star I
WHEN JE KOUPIT ZENFONE 6 V EVROPĚ, ČEKÁ SE NA 6 TÝDEN A JE NEKUPUJÍ, NENÍ K DISPOZICI / ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA