This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the new ZenTalk for ZenFone 6!

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hey all ASUS Fans!
With the upcoming launch of our ZenFone 6 that truly Defies Ordinary, we are also launching the new ZenTalk (currently we are phasing in the ZenFone 6 category and later on we will also migrate ZenFone 5). 
Keep checking this section for the latest on ZenFone 6!
/CH
85 REPLIES 85

_jis_
Zen Master III
Mayendra

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/69457#Comment_69457

i got 45-48c with only cpuz launching while room temperature 30c

View post
I got CPU: 30°C and SOC: 30°C in DevCheck Pro while room temperature is 20°C, WW_17.1810.2003.144.
No heating in normal use and charging and I feel no change from the previous fw versions in terms of heating.
Can't it be caused only by the warmer weather in your location?

diya
Star I
Hai, I am new to this forum can you people suggest me ideas on German classes and IELTS coachinhg for my higher studies.

Fakaza
Star I
I have problems taking pictures on portrait mode with flash, is there a way i can fix this issue, came across a related article on fakaza but it had little or no help.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
diya

Hai, I am new to this forum can you people suggest me ideas on German classes and IELTS coachinhg for my higher studies.

View post
Asus has not started this yet mam😅🤣 u need to find consultants outside forum here discussions are only done on issues faced on phones🤭

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Fakaza

I have problems taking pictures on portrait mode with flash, is there a way i can fix this issue, came across a related article on fakaza but it had little or no help.

View post
Problem as in you cannot do it? Because that is as it should be working. Portrait mode applies depth detection and that is thrown off by flash totally.