This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update issue

Manan
Star II
Hey i i from india i didn't received the update ie .189......y it is happening can someone please explain me please i want the update because my speaker are continuously crashing and .189 have resolution of this... i want update please
23 REPLIES 23

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
kikoly said:
Manan said:
@kikoly
Hey this give update from driver i want it through settings update can u tell me plz when will i gonna receive it...
The update instructions have notes:
ZS630KL software Image:WW_16.1220.1908.189 for WW/EU/JP only* Exclude IN/RU

What is the build number of your firmware?

If it is WW-xxxxxxxxx then you may try to download the firmware manually.
will it wipe user data?
Firmware updates usually do not clear user data, but it is still recommended to back up your data.

Manan
Star II
@kikoly
Sir I downloaded the firmware (i.e one file of 1.86 GB) and source code(i.e of 175 mb) as u said but please guide me what to do next ...I didn't opened them and restarted the device but it didn't get updated ....sir please guide me what to do to update it please sir

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
Manan said:
@kikoly
Sir I downloaded the firmware (i.e one file of 1.86 GB) and source code(i.e of 175 mb) as u said but please guide me what to do next ...I didn't opened them and restarted the device but it didn't get updated ....sir please guide me what to do to update it please sir
You don't need to download Source Code, the firmware zip file is placed in the root directory, don't unzip the file, you should be able to install the update automatically after rebooting.

Please confirm that your current firmware is the version starting with WW.

Manan
Star II
lwrlqhq3uad0.jpg@kikoly
Sir I attached the file u can see I deleted the source code ..but please tell me where is the root directory I placed that zip file in internal storage<download and I rebooted the device now please tell me where to keep it...and what to do please sir and sorry to bother your2d07vhazrz3.jpgmci8ql308kt1.jpg

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
Manan said:
lwrlqhq3uad0.jpg@kikoly
Sir I attached the file u can see I deleted the source code ..but please tell me where is the root directory I placed that zip file in internal storage<download and I rebooted the device now please tell me where to keep it...and what to do please sir and sorry to bother your2d07vhazrz3.jpgImage_ https___us.v-cdn.net_6031231_uploads_editor_j8_mci8ql308kt1.jpg
The upper level directory of the download.
Look at your screenshot as "Internal storage".
If it doesn't work, please try the following update.

Manual uppdate :
1 download firmware,do not unzip folder
2 copy UL-ASUS_I01WD-xxxx.zip to SD card
3 power off your device
4 press vol+ and power keys
5 press vol - key to choose Recovery mode
6 press power key
7 press vol- key to choose apply uppdate from SD
8 press power key and wait