This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ultra Wide Lens

Mayendra
Rising Star II
Asus can you make the ultra wide lens not laggy? in low light it was soooo laggy, compared to my gf samsung midrange phone, they ultra wide lens sooo smooth even on low light condition, and compared with my lil sister low end oppo, the ultra wide lens is smoother than zenfone 6 although her oppo ultra wide lens got some noise

@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS
9 REPLIES 9

asifbarwatiya
Rising Star II
Even I experienced A huge motion blur at night from main and specially wide angle lens

Mayendra
Rising Star II
yea I don't understand why the ultra wide lens so much laggy in this high end phone

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Ok, so their preview is smoother. Check! This is probably because we use a different way of showing what you're going to end up with. The most important question is how much better the final image is from their wide angle lens/camera?

Mayendra
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

Ok, so their preview is smoother. Check! This is probably because we use a different way of showing what you're going to end up with. The most important question is how much better the final image is from their wide angle lens/camera?

View post
their final image is sharp, usable, but get some noise, while on zenfone 6 it was really too soft, blurry and unusable(because in preview so laggy even a very little shake from press digital shutter button), im talking about in low light condition ok? like indoor, night, etc

in day light zenfone 6 ultra wide lens beat em to the ground and preview so smooth so we get sharp image. I just don't get it why in low light condition, zenfone 6 ultra wide lens got really blurry bad and unusable(both preview and final image).