tahil_ashwin
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
  1. Model Name: Asus 6Z
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:daily
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My Asus 6z has randomly started to charge slowly. I am using the original charger. 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Contact your local ASUS repair center. It sounds like you might have an issue with the charging cable itself.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

tahil_ashwin
Star II
Scheduled charging (called 'Battery care') is not enabled and I am using a wall outlet. I have, however, discovered a strange pattern - fast charging turns on when I use the Power Adapter upright, but if I simply plug it in the other way (flipped 180 degrees), it charges slowly! The problem is - even this does not happen all the time!

tahil_ashwin
Star II
Its a brand new phone and cable and adapter. None of them are damaged in any way

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Contact your local ASUS repair center. It sounds like you might have an issue with the charging cable itself.

bishusha345
Star II
LP_ASUS
View post
Not one is facing this problem. This issue is generally seen after latest update.