Did you mean: 

Service centre

sivamani242
Rising Star I
Dear asus , you need to update your service centres
Develop integrated access with central level,
Your services centres were very bad ,
Try to open exclusive service centres ,
I had seen 2 to 3 service centres are with colabration of realme,lenovo ,panasonic ,Gionee
In my case service centre guy has used phone for 2-3 days after repair ,

Your providing good products , if your service is like this then for you no future
To repair asus 6z it has taken 15-20days , so please do service as fast as , these days a day without phone is so difficult, then customers dont recommend to buy asus products
@LP_ASUS @CH_ASUS
7 REPLIES 7

kalmah
Rising Star I
SO YOU HAVE GOOD, I HAVE ZENFONE 6 REPAIR FOR 6 WEEKS AND IT IS NOT CORRECTED - CRACK DISPLAY, IT IS NOT SPARE PARTS WHAT'S Crazy - Service in the Czech Republic

sivamani242
Rising Star I
kalmah

SO YOU HAVE GOOD, I HAVE ZENFONE 6 REPAIR FOR 6 WEEKS AND IT IS NOT CORRECTED - CRACK DISPLAY, IT IS NOT SPARE PARTS WHAT'S Crazy - Service in the Czech Republic

View post
So bad for you,
I am saying that asus need to update their service centre , and their service, in India asus headquarters don't know their service centres contact number ,
From my experience i came to know that asus is just brand , under asus
Different manufactures selling their products ,
For example
Asus 6z was not manufactured by asus , some of its partner or subsidiary companies
Flip camera was from another company
Zen ui software from zenfone
.for services another partner
So they taking so much time to repair

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
sivamani242

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/28010#Comment_28010

So bad for you,

I am saying that asus need to update their service centre , and their service, in India asus headquarters don't know their service centres contact number ,

From my experience i came to know that asus is just brand , under asus

Different manufactures selling their products ,

For example

Asus 6z was not manufactured by asus , some of its partner or subsidiary companies

Flip camera was from another company

Zen ui software from zenfone

.for services another partner

So they taking so much time to repair

View post
All ASUS phones regardless of the name are all from ASUS. We may use different factories but so do all manufacturers.
We're aware that our service centers are not perfect. It's not possible for us to roll our service centers in a big country like India without using a partner. We're not a top selling phone manufacturer with deep pockets but we still need to provide a certain degree of availability by providing local service centers within a short time frame. If we had been a major phone manufacturer with a local presence for many years, things would have looked differently. We're continuously improving our service and we will get there eventually. Things haven't been ideal with ZenFone 6 service and we have learned from this but it takes time and resources to implement changes.
We're sorry about your inconvenience but I want you to know that we're not standing idle. Things are in motion and the situation will improve.

sivamani242
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/28011#Comment_28011

All ASUS phones regardless of the name are all from ASUS. We may use different factories but so do all manufacturers.

We're aware that our service centers are not perfect. It's not possible for us to roll our service centers in a big country like India without using a partner. We're not a top selling phone manufacturer with deep pockets but we still need to provide a certain degree of availability by providing local service centers within a short time frame. If we had been a major phone manufacturer with a local presence for many years, things would have looked differently. We're continuously improving our service and we will get there eventually. Things haven't been ideal with ZenFone 6 service and we have learned from this but it takes time and resources to implement changes.

We're sorry about your inconvenience but I want you to know that we're not standing idle. Things are in motion and the situation will improve.

View post
Okay improve your service ,
But you maintain atleast centralised database to acess and track repair status
Your toll free numbers are not useful for service tracking , they are calling service centres ,
When i called your executives they are trying to help but due to false data maintained they also suffered , one person has scolded very badly because putting his number as service centre