05-12-2021 01:16 AM
05-18-2021 02:52 AM
05-19-2021 01:35 AM
05-19-2021 12:06 PM
Christine_ASUS0. please check if your microSD card have auto backup your data.
Furthermore, kindly try some at-home troubleshooting tips below:
A. Charge your device for 3-5 hours with ASUS adapter, does the charging LED light up?
B. After charging the device, long press the power button for 8-15 seconds, does the device show any image? If so, please provide me the screenshot for further checking.
C. After charging the device, please try the following steps to access recovery mode for the Factory Reset:
0. Try to back up your data with USB cable. If you can not access the phone, please check if your google account or microSD card have auto backup your data.
1. Power off the phone, then keep pressing "volume down key"
2. Press "power key" and stop press " power key" once you feel the vibration. Still keep pressing "volume down key".
3. Stop press "volume down key" once you enter [Android Recovery] Screen
4. Choose "Wipe data/factory reset">"Yes"
5. "Reboot system now"
#Hardware Reset Guide
Please note that once the steps are completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.
05-19-2021 06:31 PM