This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plz update the camera

Gladiatorz
Star III
The one plus 7t camera is so good in all ways inspite of having the same camera sensor..
Please improve the brightness in camera and quality like one plus 7t
14 REPLIES 14

prashanth
Rising Star II
Gladiatorz

Yes even if asus 6z gives brighter images the procesing of the image is blurry when zoom

View post
U got it wrong dude,its the natural blur that's making it like a blur put everything in equal distance then u'll see that everything is clear

prashanth
Rising Star II
I put this phone with one plus 7pro and one plus7....i can confirm that there is no loss in detail.....but i agree post processing could be better

Gladiatorz
Star III
Yes..they really need to update the camera processing specially the brightness exposure contrast..etc..also they can definitely do this with just a software update.
One plus software is really otpimized for camera and performance and tweaks..i do not miss anything but for camera yes i do...it is way behind in processing the image..its really wierd that asus mods have not responded yet or probably ignoring..this is not a good sign..!

Gladiatorz
Star III
The camera also get stuck at pro mode when putting the shutter at 32sec and iso at 100..doesnt hav problem in .189 update...but the latest update has it..anyone else have this issue?

neeraj_sanak
Star II
Gladiatorz

The camera also get stuck at pro mode when putting the shutter at 32sec and iso at 100..doesnt hav problem in .189 update...but the latest update has it..anyone else have this issue?

View post
I also faced the same issue.. when you clicked the photo in pro mode using 48 MP.