This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Asus 6z's camera isn't flipping instead a message is shown"camera cannot flip". Pls help

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
  1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

37 REPLIES 37

adson458
Star I
Hi please somebody help, my phone have the same issues as yours, the flip camera glitchs trembling when it flips then straight away shows the message camera cannot flip and turns to upside-down! It's been a while that this is happening and I tried to reboot the software and everything it gets worse. Now all the Android version doesn't show the features of the camera for example. Portrait mode, or even ultrawide angle camera, you can see in the screenshot down below.
screenshot-20200525-130813065-1.jpg
screenshot-20200525-130040571-1.jpg

My 6z Same problem

My flip camera not working.it is saying something is obsctructing it.tell wht to do

asifbarwatiya
Rising Star II
adson458

Hi please somebody help, my phone have the same issues as yours, the flip camera glitchs trembling when it flips then straight away shows the message camera cannot flip and turns to upside-down! It's been a while that this is happening and I tried to reboot the software and everything it gets worse. Now all the Android version doesn't show the features of the camera for example. Portrait mode, or even ultrawide angle camera, you can see in the screenshot down below.

screenshot-20200525-130813065-1.jpg

screenshot-20200525-130040571-1.jpg

View post
Exact same issue @Anders_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @CH_ASUS

adson_understoo
Star II
We all should do something Asus customers. They created a phone that doesn't last one year properly without facing issues. Nobody told me about that I paid too expensive on this phone, and when I contact support they just say sorry we can't help because it's out of warranty, or charge the price of a new one to fix it. This was my 4th phone from Asus. But after this feedback they gave me. Support useless. I'm done with zenfones ! Will need to start to search for a new brand as I use android #zenfoneshitx