This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Buying Asus 6z worst decision for gamers ?

Ihar1sh
Star III
I bought this mobile recently in march 2k20 one day prior to janta curfew the phone is manufactured in april 2019 , right after unboxing & setting up the phone i got 3 updates i did updated to latest 137
I liked everything in this phone except the Heating i thought it's a new phone i updated & setting up it in a single day may be the reason but not it happens still today everytime i decided to play a Game
the phone heats like hell just after launching the game pubg within 5 minutes
it's not like the general warm which we see in Flagships believe me it's definately overheating & game performance becoming worse day by day because of it
I asked them into look into this on twitter after I reported to them i got a call from asus when i said i recently bought this device that guy suggested me to put replacement , i was shocked he said there's a option why can't you use it , seriously because my phone getting heated i have to replace it in a Lockdown situation due to corona literally flipkart stopped their services just after the day i received my mobile , i said i am not doing it i don't want to end up in a mess just because it's easy for you to escape for the day , yes it heats like hell asus take some responsibility & solve this

Thanks
Harish

Ps : anyone from asus can clarify this is there any override of Gpu because of that after 137 update it's facing heating issue i seen this on a telegram group , there so many people said they are also facing same issue since last update

I am uninstalling pubg & making peace with the Device , don't take my post in a wrong way apart from Heating it's best device ✌️❤️
19 REPLIES 19

Mayendra
Rising Star II
Ihar1sh

I bought this mobile recently in march 2k20 one day prior to janta curfew the phone is manufactured in april 2019 , right after unboxing & setting up the phone i got 3 updates i did updated to latest 137

I liked everything in this phone except the Heating i thought it's a new phone i updated & setting up it in a single day may be the reason but not it happens still today everytime i decided to play a Game

the phone heats like hell just after launching the game pubg within 5 minutes

it's not like the general warm which we see in Flagships believe me it's definately overheating & game performance becoming worse day by day because of it

I asked them into look into this on twitter after I reported to them i got a call from asus when i said i recently bought this device that guy suggested me to put replacement , i was shocked he said there's a option why can't you use it , seriously because my phone getting heated i have to replace it in a Lockdown situation due to corona literally flipkart stopped their services just after the day i received my mobile , i said i am not doing it i don't want to end up in a mess just because it's easy for you to escape for the day , yes it heats like hell asus take some responsibility & solve this

Thanks

Harish

Is Buying Asus 6z worst decision for gamers ?
ask for refund and buy something like rog phone blackshark or realme x2 pro

Ihar1sh
Star III
Mayendra

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/18405/is-buying-asus-6z-worst-decision-for-gamers

ask for refund and buy something like rog phone blackshark or realme x2 pro

View post
You know the situation out there right now ?
Just after my product got delivered flipkart stopped it's services , i ordered groceries on flipkart still I didn't have any update

What about solving this issue ?

prashanth
Rising Star II
Ihar1sh

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/51894#Comment_51894

You know the situation out there right now ?

Just after my product got delivered flipkart stopped it's services , i ordered groceries on flipkart still I didn't have any update

What about solving this issue ?

View post
wait for lockdown to complete and speak with flipkart executives,they might replace your device
your device is definitely faulty...i play games for hrs and there is not that much heat

gilraldi
Star III
If you're desperate you could try to do a factory reset, and see if it helps