cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a camera module

pavelvarga24
Star III

Hello

I have damaged my camera module (not just the cover glass, the whole lens is fkd...) So I need to buy a camera module, my local service center can't provide it and I can't find anything on ebay, used phone market, aliexpress... Nowhere. I would love to use this phone for more years, but with broken camera it's hard. So my question is, can someone from Asus provide me with a camera module? Or somebody else, with dead ZF6 (motherboard issue), could you possibly send me the phone for parts? I'm open for solutions to avoid having to buy new phone, I really love my ZF6. Cheers

2 REPLIES 2

keren_ASUS

Hi @pavelvarga24 

We're so sorry to hear about your ZF6. The only thing we can recommend is to reach out to other authorized service centers in your area to see if they can recommend any online stores for purchase. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.