This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP - factory ZF6 left charging over night is nonresponsive to anything (solid orange led)

strange_steve
Star II
Need some serous help my Zenfone 6 (no rooting no mods) was charging overnight as i do every night and now this morning its non-responsive - - no matter id plugged into USB or charger or not the orange LED (solid) is on and nothing works - the phone is in some catatonic state and power buttons dont seem to be able to wake the device. please help - i have zoom meetings today i need to call into!!!

4 REPLIES 4

strange_steve
Star II
its not hot or showing sights of overheating - i got iyt powered up after about 45 min - and was able to offload all my stuff to the SD but after a meeting the phone rebooted and will now again not turn on - now that my data backed up how can i factory reset my phone?

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
strange_steve

Need some serous help my Zenfone 6 (no rooting no mods) was charging overnight as i do every night and now this morning its non-responsive - - no matter id plugged into USB or charger or not the orange LED (solid) is on and nothing works - the phone is in some catatonic state and power buttons dont seem to be able to wake the device. please help - i have zoom meetings today i need to call into!!!

HELP - factory ZF6 left charging over night is nonresponsive to anything (solid orange led)
What happens when you press and hold the Power button for long time?
Does your device vibrate??
Try to check with long press and hold of power key, Then it should force restart your device automatically if there is not any problem with hardware.

Sir,
At the same time long press and hold of power key and volume key.
Thank you!

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Press and hold the power button + volume key down to force restart your device. That should do the trick. Let me know otherwise. 😃