This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear Asus tragedy

krewniak19
Rising Star II
am asking for help, I don't have the strength to apply contacts anymore, I started Skype and Duo and now I have six displayed contacts, all night I was looking to hide it and I did not find where to choose which contacts to display? Because I already pull my hair, no has this option in the application, help
15 REPLIES 15

krewniak19
Rising Star II
I showed screenshots, I do it and nothing as you can see

krewniak19
Rising Star II

krewniak19
Rising Star II
should not use duo or Skype ??? I delete accounts, display contacts normally, restore. I am back again after 6 contacts a hopeless application, Asus another minus and it's serious, can someone competent say? Asus help

krewniak19
Rising Star II
In old Asus there was everything, a million settings, beautiful appearance and here primitive graphics without icons, I do not understand how you can spend such a coarse application on such a powerful phone, you can save on the camera but on the program ?? It is unacceptable to not be able to set the displayed contacts, then already cheap phones have such options, I'm disappointed and sad I regret buying more and more. Screen from old Asus, it had everything as it should