Did you mean: 

Bootloader unlock

rksoren11
Star I
Bootloader unlock
13 REPLIES 13

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Thanks for letting us know. I will ask our developers to look into why it isn't working.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
It's a server issue. Make sure you're on the latest firmware and with the latest unlock tool. Try a couple of times every day. Eventually it's going to work. We're sorry about this and hope to have the server fully working as soon as possible.

quaziqbal
Star II
It's a server issue. Make sure you're on the latest firmware and with the latest unlock tool. Try a couple of times every day. Eventually it's going to work. We're sorry about this and hope to have the server fully working as soon as possible.
What kind of response is this "try couple of times every day". Pathetic service 

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
quaziqbal said:
What kind of response is this "try couple of times every day". Pathetic service 
We are of course working on solving the issue permanently but there's a chance that the server will let you though before that. It seemed like you were in a hurry. This is why I told you that you could try a couple of times rather than just waiting until we've found the root cause. It wasn't my intention to make it sound like we don't care. We do!