Monark
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Monark

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus 6z
  2. Firmware Version:18.0610.2101.127
  3. Rooted or not: Not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Audiowizard

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I don't know exactly when this problem started but when i change the DTS sound stage from traditional to in front or wide, it by itself reverting back to traditional effect. i have seen numerous threads about audiowizard related issues but this is the 1st time i am encountering issues it would be useful if you guys just fix these issues once for all@Anders_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @LP_ASUS

Audiowizard after .127 update
Please make sure this bug also get fixed @Gustav_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @LP_ASUS @fussion_ASUS
I can't able to change to other modes like front or wide and also the profile is showing wrong as Traditional, Traditional in settings page instead of Traditional,Rock. Please review this thread to know the issues.
6 REPLIES 6

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Monark

Oh yeah sound issues have been fixed just the settings page is showing wrong info just a minor tweak is needed for example:

screenshot-20210608-012313222.png

screenshot-20210608-012327996.png

It should be Wide,Custom that minor tweak only that's all thanks for fixing it🤗

View post
There are many such mistakes with Zenfone 5z as well. After Android 10 Zenui 6 update. but as this doesnt effect user experinces. Devs have ignored this and kept as it is.
For example one of those issues is Zenfone 5z can see flip camera features when search in settings but it does not have flip camera 😅 take a look👇
screenshot-20210608-122106251.jpg

Now they will only fix major bugs and security patch bimonthly.
Thanks!

Monark
Zen Master I
Oh that's some extra feature you got there😂
Thank god they fixed the sound issue!