This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AT&T 4g

txquartz
Star II
Hi, I'm using this phone on AT&T who I know is horrible for non carrier phone support, and I only get 3g. Have anyone managed to get 4g going somehow? At&T has basically said "get a different phone"..
12 REPLIES 12

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
VOAIJP7EXJW6.jpg
GANIUOCRZ803.jpg
I hope this helps!

txquartz
Star II
Very strange, as mine is identical.... ah well. I'll have to keep working on finding a solution.

txquartz
Star II
LP_ASUS

VOAIJP7EXJW6.jpg

GANIUOCRZ803.jpg

I hope this helps!

View post
Hi sorry, one more thing- could you dial *#*#4636#*#* and check in phone info what data type is set? No need for a screenshot on this one.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Another idea if you can't get it working, is to visit one of their stores and see if it works with another SIM. Or if you know someone else with AT&T that you can swap with. The SIM shouldn't matter but I've read about much stranger things that shouldn't work that turned out to be the solution 😄

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Anders_ASUS

Another idea if you can't get it working, is to visit one of their stores and see if it works with another SIM. Or if you know someone else with AT&T that you can swap with. The SIM shouldn't matter but I've read about much stranger things that shouldn't work that turned out to be the solution 😄

View post
It returned LTE for all applicable data fields. The alternate sim idea might be worth trying as well!