This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Z6 dead in less than a day

karthikborkar
Star II
I got the phone delivered from Flipkart on 29th August at 7 PM. The first hour seemed fine, but there was an update which I opted for since then it was constantly crashing and restarting. On 30th August 2 PM the phone is dead, doesn't boot it just died and stayed dead. Whatever I could explore I did like the phone, I have opted for replacement and I hope replaced item has no such issues otherwise its a huge disappointment. 
I would request ASUS to keep higher quality standards.
7 REPLIES 7

karthikborkar
Star II
CH_ASUS said:
I got the phone delivered from Flipkart on 29th August at 7 PM. The first hour seemed fine, but there was an update which I opted for since then it was constantly crashing and restarting. On 30th August 2 PM the phone is dead, doesn't boot it just died and stayed dead. Whatever I could explore I did like the phone, I have opted for replacement and I hope replaced item has no such issues otherwise its a huge disappointment. 
I would request ASUS to keep higher quality standards.
Hi, 
Sorry you ran into this issue - and it is good that a replacement was provided without any major hassle.
I have placed a request for a replacement, I still haven't got it yet. A person will visit to inspect what is now a brick.
If the person finds a way to reject replacement (most probably he won't), just get yourself a refund.  The repair process is very painful and you certainly don't deserve to go through it. You can order the phone again after refund.
Flipkart in India doesn't have a refund policy on mobiles. It is only replacement. 

karthikborkar
Star II
Update:
i got the replacement from Flipkart, the new phone doesn't seem to have this issue and was able successfully complete AnTuTu benchmark , which the former one barely touched 5 % and kept restarting.

karthikborkar
Star II
Another update:
Replacement started crashing and restarting. Replacement had performed better than the original one for a day. Luckily i was under 10 days Flipkart replacement policy. I got the full refund yesterday (Flipkart provides refund if the replacement is also faulty). There are just not enough service centers in India and with the history of under par service they provide i am glad i didn't have go through level of ordeal as others whose phone crashed after Flipkart replacement policy ended.
One thing i noticed is both phones were manufactured in June, if this is wide spread issue and please before you guys deny it check the number of people who have reported it. Check the negative reviews on Flipkart the number is increasing day by day.
I don't have to advice you on how to run your business, Why cant you guys advice Flipkart sellers to send out new stock ? why are they selling stock manufactured in June? If i remember correctly this phone was launched in mid June.
Why don't you guys callback the old stock get it QA'ed with mother problem and proactively fix the faulty ones?
Anyways i'am not a Azus customer anymore , these are just my thoughts feel free to ignore them ?
@Anders_ASUS @DS_Asus @NS_ASUS @CH_ASUS