This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airtel, jio, Vodafone Idea Volte not working.

My problem is that as jio Airtel Vodafone has launched it's Volte services but this phone is not supporting it. When I try to make a video call by simply dialing a number of same operator over other phone it doesn't support video calling. I want to know why still it's not supporting network provider supported Video call service. I had used Sumsung, MI, Nokia, 1 plus handset and for my surprise they all support Video call volte but not this phone... Please help me how to fix it and if I want to make Video call on volte how can I do that? Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2

immondal75
Star III
Yes . Other brands like realme,mi mobile low, mid range mobiles also supports volte for Airtel &voda but not 6z. Are u kidding me ??.what is this nonsense.please answer@Anders_ASUS

immondal75

Yes . Other brands like realme,mi mobile low, mid range mobiles also supports volte for Airtel &voda but not 6z. Are u kidding me ??.what is this nonsense.please answer@Anders_ASUS

View post
I don't know why ASUS doesn't enable Volte in all carriers um Europe. In Portugal isn't enable, because the firmware doesn't give that option.
If that option were enable, then Vodafone and other carriers in Europe would enable Volte.
The same is the issue about wowifi!
So @Anders_ASUS , tell to the product manager to putt this in the firmware.
I paid to have a premium product and some mid range products have this on their phones!