(A11 Issue)

afnkhan19
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Asus 6z
Firmware Version:UL-ASUS_I01WD-ASUS-18.0610.2011.107
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Gyroscope not working
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

5 REPLIES 5

Monark
Zen Master I
What issue you are facing?

mastervishikh
Rising Star I
"Gyroscope not working" is big issue as it affects other apps too like auto rotation will not work and camera won't flip.
I had this issue intially when I bought my phone and due to the motherboard issue sometimes it restarted and gyroscope, magnetometer etc showed as not present in device.
Once I got my motherboard issue fixed at service center, I did not get any such problem for more than a year now.
Best suggestions is to hard reset or rollback to A10 and check if everything works and then update back to A11 via FOTA and see.
If even after rolling back to A10 does not work, go check in service center.

Bhasky
Rising Star II
CONTENT HAD BEEN REMOVED

afnkhan19
Star II
mastervishikh

"Gyroscope not working" is big issue as it affects other apps too like auto rotation will not work and camera won't flip.

I had this issue intially when I bought my phone and due to the motherboard issue sometimes it restarted and gyroscope, magnetometer etc showed as not present in device.

Once I got my motherboard issue fixed at service center, I did not get any such problem for more than a year now.

Best suggestions is to hard reset or rollback to A10 and check if everything works and then update back to A11 via FOTA and see.

If even after rolling back to A10 does not work, go check in service center.

View post
It's A Software Issue Bro not in motherboard.
Now I'm using Android 10
If Updated to Android 11 All is Working Fine only Gyroscope not working Because (Persist.img Issue) I have to flash Persist.img from Raw firmware pie

But now I can't flash due to locked bootloader an Asus SVC said to me bootloader can't relock (It's fake or lie)

If bootloader can't Relock then why it's showing You can't flash with locked bootloader?
What I done-(fastboot asus_oem_back then bootloader Will be locked)

Now I have issues with unlocking bootloader APK tool giving Issue