This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 requests for Android 11

Mr_Doge
Star III
With the launch of the beta program for Android 11, I would like to ask for 3 things that would improve my experience the most :
1: Having the battery care options from the ROG phone 3 : limiting charge to 80% and 10 watts, because I want this battery to live as long as possible.
2: keep the navigation gestures with 3 zones at the bottom. This system makes way more sense than the new android navigation that has compatibility issues.
3: A major camera improvement : this camera really lacks sharpness, photos only look good on small screens because they look like 5mp shots, and 48mp mode is barely better. Also photos are always too cold, orange looks like pink and sunset skies look like normal skies. Please take example on Gcam that uses the full potential of the hardware.
Thank you very much if you work on this for Android 11.
14 REPLIES 14

lokesh_k0904
Rising Star I
Yes at initial camera was good but after some times it's lacking in quality and sharpness plz do improvements in software bcz you have good hardware.

lokesh_k0904
Rising Star I
lokesh.k0904

Yes at initial camera was good but after some times it's lacking in quality and sharpness plz do improvements in software bcz you have good hardware.

View post
And plz do some improvement in HDR for selfie it is worst HDR which I have seen face become too white when HDR is ON @Anders_ASUS

kooldude7285
Rising Star II
customization options.. similar to oneplus...

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Mr.Doge

With the launch of the beta program for Android 11, I would like to ask for 3 things that would improve my experience the most :

1: Having the battery care options from the ROG phone 3 : limiting charge to 80% and 10 watts, because I want this battery to live as long as possible.

2: keep the navigation gestures with 3 zones at the bottom. This system makes way more sense than the new android navigation that has compatibility issues.

3: A major camera improvement : this camera really lacks sharpness, photos only look good on small screens because they look like 5mp shots, and 48mp mode is barely better. Also photos are always too cold, orange looks like pink and sunset skies look like normal skies. Please take example on Gcam that uses the full potential of the hardware.

Thank you very much if you work on this for Android 11.

3 requests for Android 11
I can't answer regarding this topic
None of the phone launched after ZenFone 6 has had this navigation. The more navigation options we have the higher risk of bugs
We have proven in other threads that the Image quality hasn't gotten worse since launch and image quality can't improve much without new software technology which we cannot apply to ZenFone 6.
Image quality is (roughly) 50% hardware and 50% software. Just because better quality can be achieved with hacked software from Google doesn't mean that we can do it too. They have invested a lot in their camera software and it's not like we can simply copy it.