This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 5z's important update

Surjo
Star I
After android 10 there will be no major update given by asus, that's okay normally a flagship handset is uesd to allow to have twice android update but that doesn't mean the handset will not gonna have major software update! 5z still need some important software update mainly in camera section Front and Back both, will Asus gonna allow themselves to push those updates in 5z?
8 REPLIES 8

BrunoF20
Zen Master I
Could you list the improvements needed? I think it would be easier for the devs to assist you.
One of the mods said there's a chance for the Android 11 to come to the 5Z.

jeffersonlaura8
Star II
BrunoF20

Could you list the improvements needed? I think it would be easier for the devs to assist you.

View post
Isso nunca vai acontecer

BrunoF20
Zen Master I
jeffersonlaura86

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/74981#Comment_74981

Isso nunca vai acontecer

View post
Com a proximidade da ZenUI atual, referente ao Android puro...sei não. Mas por mim, se estabilizar o 10, que se dane o 11.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
BrunoF20

View post
Who said that (which mod)
Plus what exactly did he say ?
It'll be great if A11 drops but in my opinion that's highly unlikely as Asus only provides two major Android updates (that's perfectly fine leaving OnePlus and Google almost every OEM gives 2 major updates)
Us getting Zen UI 7 will be great tho even if it's based on Android 10
Anyways I'll unlock my bootloader and flash Bliss or something after official support ends (Bliss dev has said he'll provide A11 and even A12 if possible to 5z)