Yhiirt
Star I
Model: ZS620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: WW-90.10.138.181
Frequency of Occurrence: every wake up
Rooted: No
APP Name:

after the latest update the following bugs have been displayed on my device: 1) waking up the phone with finger print causes the wallpaper to slide aside in various directions with each wake up of screen. 2) the vibration tone changes time to time, often resulting less intense than it should be, happens with each level of vibe. 3) more a change than a true bug, since the pie update the battery news have changed, before was possible to know how many days and hours the device had been on since last charge, now after 2 days is displayed a generic ''more than 2 days'', would be pleasing to have back the old time track system displaying days and hours passed by.
3 REPLIES 3

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi Yhiirt, Good day. (1.) Could you please kindly show me a short video about this matter when use fingerprint to unlock the device? Please kindly upload your video to a cloud and paste your share link to me. (e.g. Google drive or Asus webstorage) (2.) Sorry, I got some confused here. Could you please kindly describe more about this problem? Do you mean the vibration strength automatically change the intense strength or the toggle of vibration intensity in system settings? (3.) If you would like to suggest this as an improvement to our RD team please feel free to post your needs in the "Idea for next" section, at the following: http://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=46 Posts in that section will be highly considered by our team. Thank you.

llesly
Star I
The volume setting for Bluetooth is too loud going from 3-4 setting from zero. The jump in loudness is too much from 3-4. And then it's too little and hardly changes after that. Also web pages are stuttering. And the phone feels slower. 

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Last edited by Emilee_ASUS on 2019/3/12 17:50
llesly posted on 2019/2/22 15:19 The volume setting for Bluetooth is too loud going from 3-4 setting from zero. The jump in loudness ...
Hi llesly, Good day. I would suggest you enable the option of "Disable absolute volume" in the Developer options. (system > about phone > click 6 times on build number and become a developer) Thank you.