Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone 5 Photo Thread!

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
It has been requested that we start an official photo thread, so here it is 😊
Think about this when you post your photo
Please state if the photo has been captured with ZenFone 5 or 5z
Were you using ASUS camera app or 3rd party?
Was the photo taken by hand or by tripod.
Please don't make any image enhancements other than rotating the image. These images should represent what you can expect to achieve with a ZenFone 5 or 5z
#WELOVEPHOTO
73 REPLIES 73

corazzamtt
Star I
Dear all,
when I take portraits I observe a very marked distorsion, in particular if the subject is not in the centre of the photo. Distorsion is somehow expected, but in case of my zonfone 5z this is a really marked effect and makes very difficult for instance to take photos of groups. Persons closer to the border are unreal, and sometimes are so unreal that it seems that they have been added to the picture with photoshop.
Do you have any suggestion to mitigate this effect or to postprocess the picture in order to correct the distorsion? I usually take photos with the automatic asus camera, main sensor.
Thank you very much,

sankalpsp98
Star II
p-20200308-130906.jpg
Captured with :- Zenfone 5z 🤳
Used camera app :- pixelmaster 📸
Taken by :- Hand
(no edits)
#WELOVEPHOTO

BrunoF20
Zen Master I
corazzamtt

Dear all,

when I take portraits I observe a very marked distorsion, in particular if the subject is not in the centre of the photo. Distorsion is somehow expected, but in case of my zonfone 5z this is a really marked effect and makes very difficult for instance to take photos of groups. Persons closer to the border are unreal, and sometimes are so unreal that it seems that they have been added to the picture with photoshop.

Do you have any suggestion to mitigate this effect or to postprocess the picture in order to correct the distorsion? I usually take photos with the automatic asus camera, main sensor.

Thank you very much,

View post
Wide angle makes it almost a fish eye, take a pic with the main camera from further and crop it.

srota
Rising Star I
p-20201024-183626.jpg
Covid-19 difficult times : the central square of a town, today in Hesse , Germany, 18:45 hrs. Nobody around.
Captured with ZenFone 5z, using ASUS camera app.
Photo taken by hand, no edits

vahnik
Rising Star I
Asus zenfone 5, gcam.
img-20201108-204354-1.jpg