emoriver
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: 80.30.96.221
Frequency of Occurrence: 0
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Using wide angle camera pictures are not correctly focused: the opration is normal but the result is really poor
15 REPLIES 15

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
ujangns posted on 2019/1/14 03:27 Mine wide angle camera screen glitch when shooting at low light. Any one having the similar problem? ...
Hi ujangns, Good day, Could you please kindly tell me which firmware version are you currently on? Please kindly restore the camera app for a check. I would suggest you check this matter under safe mode. In safe mode, only the factory pre-installed applications will be loaded. For instructions, please refer to the link below: http://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3105&highlight=safe%2Bmode Thank you.

emoriver
Star I
Emilee_ASUS posted on 2019/1/17 04:41 Hi emoriver, Sorry for my late reply.
Hi Emilee, thanks for your reply but you're out of track... lens was crystal clear for every picture... anyway I'll take others and share with you. Regards

halitefeakg
Star I
I think i have the same issue. Normal camera is very good but wide angle camera is not good. I dont use wide camera so much but i have problem.

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
emoriver posted on 2019/1/21 13:34 Hi Emilee, thanks for your reply but you're out of track... lens was crystal clear for every pictu ...
Hi emoriver, Good day, Sorry for my late reply. I've consulted our tech team again. Have a nice day. 🙂

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
halitefeakg posted on 2019/1/24 16:44 I think i have the same issue. Normal camera is very good but wide angle camera is not good. I dont ...
Hi halitefeakg, Good day, Have you ever restored the camera app for a check? Could you kindly show me more piece of information as below? (1.) Firmware version ( settings> system > about phone > software information> build number) (2.) Camera app version (3.) Original photos. ( please upload your pictures to a cloud and pasts me your share link. e.g. Google drive or Asus webstorage). Thank you.